NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Shubhum

September 28, 2022 at 12:08 PM

<div>Hello Piyush, I hope you are fine and i am really sorry that i did not get oppurtunity to attend your birthday party due to some hectic schedules. It was delighted to hear from your younger brother that the party is held in a grand way and it is over the top. I have a surprise for you that i won two lottery tickets for holidaying the trip to Hawaii and planning to travel and explore new things with you. Last week i had done shopping from GV Mall on the occasion of Navaratri in the Smart bazaar, there was some coupons distributed where i heard about the many luck draw going for filling the form with details which was on lottery based. Unfortunately, i had not any huge expectations for winning this lottery contest but after the announcement of the winner i am in shocked and cannot believe that my dreams come true in front of my eyes. When i received the lottery tickets through the anchor it was a memorable moment for me and it made my day. I got Hawaii tickets for 5 days and i have an extra ticket but it depends on you would u like to join me in this amazing vacation? Hawaii is one of the fascinating place to visit in the US. It is famous for their beautiful beaches and delicious cuisines. Tourists are the major attraction of the Hawaii who came across all over the world to explore and experience the rich heritage culture and historical places. Tourism is a great source of income to boost the economy. The weather and climate of Hawaii is cool and great to do some activities like scuba diving, snorkelling etc. I am waiting for your decision if u are ready to enjoy this vacation with me, please call me. Your loving friend Shubhum
    </div><div>

</div>

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)