community around the world.

• isha

Administrator
    January 31, 2023 at 8:46 PM

-Corrections are in bold.

-Underlined words are repetitions.

– Be careful about punctuation marks.

-Grammatical errors.

– Your essay is coherent and you have used cohesive devises.

– Work on vocabulary words.

With emerging technology, news has become easily accessible to everyone over the internet and newspapers are no longer considered a primary source. With no second thought in my mind, i completely agree with this statement, and why wouldn’t I? After all, it’s an advancement in this sector, and furthermore, it comes with lots of perks.

Key benefits of catching up with news online include consuming it whenever and wherever you want, with the click of a button. One can quickly search the keywords and hop from one page to another with a slightest scroll. Moreover, it gives the out-of-the-box capability to mark the news as important and read it some other time. All of these minor details make it more convenient for readers, particularly those preparing for entrance exams.

A delightful experience comes with the features news apps have started to roll out recently, which include giving the user ability to grab the news in multiple languages. In addition to this, people can now tune in to the audio version of the newspaper. Imagine how beneficial it is turning out to be for enthusiastic people who don’t know how to read, however are very keen to keep themselves updated.

To conclude, i can say that newspapers have lost their importance, but for good. Adapting to technology is crucial in the modern era, and the style of consumption of news is no different. With time, we might get to see the features, which are hard to imagine now and believe me, they are all going to benefit people in one way or the other.

Bands -4/6

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)