NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• khushank

February 15, 2023 at 10:54 PM

Engaging in fun and interactive activities with children can improve their overall skill set and foster creativity more effectively than reading. I strongly agree with this statement, and in this essay, I will provide reasons to support my opinion.

Firstly, participating in physical activities can be beneficial for children’s development. For instance, reading about sports or physical education may not be as effective as actually engaging in these activities. By participating in sports activities, children can enhance their physical development and learn about teamwork, discipline, and other essential skills. Moreover, they can experience the joy of movement and develop a lifelong interest in sports and other physical activities.

Secondly, interactive activities can promote children’s social development and creativity. Instead of just reading about social skills, children can learn and practice them by participating in interactive activities, such as games, discussions, or collaborative projects. By doing so, they can improve their communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills, and learn how to work effectively with others.

Thirdly, financial education can be taught to children by giving them an opportunity to manage funds for events such as birthday parties. This will enhance their creativity and help them to develop basics in financial management. This is a better way of learning than reading.

In conclusion, I believe that engaging in fun and interactive activities with children can be more effective for their overall skill development and creativity than simply reading. By promoting physical and social development, and providing opportunities for creativity and self-expression, we can help children develop essential skills and prepare them for success in life.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)