NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Arshitha

May 16, 2023 at 2:14 PM

Most people believe that the government should concentrate more on lowering enviornmental pollution and housing problems to get rid of illness and diseases. I totally agree to this point of view. In my opinion, to stop spreading of various ailments or diseases the government should take action in minimizing pollution and housing related issues.

Enviornmental pollution is the biggest threat in this modern era. The alarmingly increasing number of vehicles emits toxic gases which causes air pollution thereby resulting in serious health hazards. Most of the factories also contributes in polluting air by releasing various toxins and chemicals. In many of the developed cities, waste management is poor and wastes are dumped in the water sources. Thus these gets contaminated leading to the spreading of contagious diseases. The government should enforce law and order in lessening the pollution thereby saving the natural resources as well as the health of common people.

In the present situation, due to the high population, there is a house in every nook and corner. It is very important in maintaining cleanliness and proper ventilation in housing as illness of diseases spreads out much faster in a crowded area. Waste disposal is also an important thing to be taken care of as this can be a pathway for serious health hazards. Thus ensuring basic necessities such as hygiene and ventilation and proper waste management can eradicate the spreading of diseases to a great extent.

To sum up, I strongly agree to the idea that the government should take extra care in lowering pollution and housing problems for preventing illness and diseases.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)