NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• isha

Administrator
    May 30, 2023 at 10:06 PM

These days, parents are not backing off from fulfilling their young one’s desires or restricting any of their activities. They are allowing the kids to do whatever they want in the name of freedom. I don’t think this is the right way of parenting, and this leads to the child’s inability to be independent. This essay talks about the right way to raise children and the outcome of pampering in the near future.

Firstly, raising children doesn’t mean to accept their every wish. Saying no is crucial in letting the kid realize what is good and what is not, and correcting them will also teach them how to behave. For instance, if the young one is stealing a pen or a toy from his mate, correcting him there and then will stop him from repeating it and also becoming a thief in the coming days.

If parents say yes, to each and every request he/she makes and turn a blind eye to their wrongdoing or behaviour, it will surely cause intense effects in his/her adult age. When they reach adulthood, they may lack a sense of right and wrong, struggle to make decisions, and struggle to stand as an independent individual in society. Petting them might look like loving them, but it actually spoils the young ones.

Finally, I conclude that a pampering way of upbringing may look good to society, but it will have a huge negative impact on the children as they face a cruel world. To become a responsible and autonomous person, the type of upbringing that involves denying and rectifying is important.

Check the words in bold for grammar errors.

Well tried!

Intro: I don’t think this is the right way of parenting, and this leads to the child’s inability to be independent. This essay talks about the right way to raise children and the outcome of pampering in the near future. You can say – However, I do not believe that this is the right approach to parenting as it can hinder a child’s ability to become independent. This essay will discuss the appropriate way to raise children and the potential consequences of excessive pampering in the future.

First BP: Mention clearly if this is the right way to raise kids or not,then give reasons for that particular side.

Grammatical errors.

Bands – 3/6

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)