NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Vaibhav

August 13, 2021 at 11:42 PM

Dear John,

Hope this letter finds you well!!

I am writing this to apprise you of a job opportunity I recently came across, and it matches with your job profile requirements as you described during our last conversation. This opening invites seasoned software development leaders who can drive the complete software development cycle and can mentor the talented team.

The company who has advertised this opening stands out in employee satisfaction index and is well known for best in class compensations in the industry, not to mention, this role has become the most sought after in recent times. Joining this company might increase your travel time, however, I am sanguine that taking this opportunity will equip you with skills that can completely take your career growth to newer heights, you won’t even have imagined.

Fortunately, the application process for this opening is also convenient being online, you just have to visit the company website and fill in your experience summary alongside academic details. Human resource department will call you once your candidature is reviewed and shortlisted.

Best wishes,

Vaibhav

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)