NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Arjun

August 20, 2021 at 3:47 PM

Hi Falak,

Here is my second Writing task 1:

The bar chart depicts the information about distances(in kilometres) covered by each person each week on 5 different modes of transport from 1990 to 2000 in UK.

Overall, it can be seen clearly that both the year (i.e. 1990 and 2000) covered the maximum distance from bus and rail which made a major rise in total category by individuals. Whereas, bicycle and air were the least choices for people to travelled through.

In 1990, bicycle was able to cover almost 3 km of distance despite being a first mode of transport. Then, 1 km got increased by those people who commuted through motorbike. Air was the least preferrable transportation through which people travelled around 1%. However, bus and rail were the best and cheap choice for each person for travelling as both covered majority of kilometres (i.e. 40% and almost 37% respectively).

In 2000, each individual travelled drastically less(1 km) on bicycle just like people who commuted through air in 1990. There was a 1 km difference in distances travelled by people through motorbike and air. Similarly, bus and rail were the most preferable choices for every individual to commute which covered the highest numbers of kilometres as around 41% and 38%.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)