NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• suhas

August 23, 2021 at 1:52 AM

Internet is a place where we can express your emotion your anger, you can have fun play game and meet new people. We get lots of information from the internet which we don’t know and we don’t need to read lots of book about it, but it really matters which information we are believing. Sometimes it might be fake which will be harmful to society.

Meme play important role in this. it helps many people in diverting their minds if they are having stress, it is one way to reduce stress if memes are funny and they can relate it. I personally follow some funny meme groups and in my free time, I enjoy reading them. Some memes are really funny and some are real.

I believe memes make the internet a better place as it’s funny and one could enjoy reading them, but sometimes they mess it all including politics and religion in memes. Memes should not include any religious or political content because many people get hurt due to those content.

If memes are created within boundaries and including some logic it will be a better place to have fun rather than looking for other content.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)