NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• PRIYA

September 14, 2021 at 12:47 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to you with regards to an advert I saw in times now on September 11. You are looking for volunteers who can help to run a wellness campaign at the Devid’s old age home. I am very much willing to work with you in this social cause by helping those elderly homeless people.

Being from a joint family I personally feel the value of having your own grand parents, how much they love their grand kids and in return they expect only love and care nothing else. I wholeheartedly want to help such people and really want to earn their blessings only along with doing something for my society’s welfare.

I have a few friends and relatives who are from medical background and some of them are doctors, certainly my contacts will help us in planning and execution of this wellness camp. I can also ask for some charity from my office friends as well as from some more social contacts to buy some first aid kit for the old people which we can distribute them during the campaign.

I am eagerly looking forward to get this opportunity to become part of this noble cause. Please update me soon.

Yours faithfully

Nehaa

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)