NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Gurleen

September 23, 2021 at 3:42 PM

Dear Mr. Drummond,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I have finally made my decision to resign from my current role and responsibilities as Business Analyst at your esteemed company to pursue my career at an Investment Bank. I have had the most wonderful experience of working with you over the past 3 years, however considering my passion for investments I have decided to make this switch.

Since this was my first job, it will always hold a special position in my heart. I owe my personal and professional growth to this organisation. Coming from college, with no experience at work, this organisation has helped me master time management skills and leadership qualities. This job has shaped me into a quintessential human and has given me lifetime of memories. I am deeply saddened to leave since I have made some great friends at office.

Nevertheless, having given considerable amount of contribution to this team and company, I would request you to write me a reference letter which would help me grace my capabilities and accomplishments in the resume.

Thank you again for giving me this wonderful opportunity and I wish the team all the best for its future endeavours. It was an immense pleasure of working with you.

Yours sincerely,

David James

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)