NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Devi

October 12, 2021 at 9:39 AM

Dear sir,

I am writing this letter with regard to my lost phone, Samsung s10 which was covered by travel insurance that i need to claim.

I recently bought Samsung galaxy s10, black colored mobile which is having features of 124GB internal storage and 34Gb Ram processor of limited edition. It has many personal credentials and passwords stored in it.

As i remember, when i was going to visit my parents in Chennai on the train, Kanyakumari express on 10th Oct 2021, i missed my mobile phone. During my travel, there was huge crowd due to Diwali holidays. When i went to get food through door steps, i kept my mobile in handbag along with wallet and few personal identity cards. Later while searching over it, i came to know that it has been stolen by the train vendors.

Though i lost my mobile in public place, i l would like to inform you that it is covered under travel insurance policy and requesting for reimbursement of the stolen mobile.
    I am enclosing the claim form and supporting documents of mobile details along with letter. Kindly let me know if any other information or action needed from me.

Looking forward for the early response.

Yours faithfully,

Devi G.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)