NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• hari

October 17, 2021 at 10:40 PM

Some individuals claim that we have numerous options in the current timeframe. I strongly believe in this statement. Let me bolster my opinion with appropriate reasoning, relevant examples and a brief conclusion.

To begin with, the Advancement of transportation facilities have widened the scope of commuting to various places now. In the past, our parents faced many hardships in order to commute and reach their destination due to the lack of adequate transportation facility since they had to rely either on the bus or auto so as to reach their office or home whereas we have a plethora of options to choose from. For instance, I can either choose to travel from Uber or afford to go on Metro rail by booking on mobile which not only saves my time but is also comfortable. Therefore, we have comfortable multiple transport avenues to bank on.

Secondly, Sophisticated social networking has made our life a smooth ride. While our elders had to tend to the office to carry out their job we can harness the power of software tools to execute even the most complicated tasks in a much simpler manner. For example, We can attend the office or work-from-home by the application of sophisticated tools like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc. Therefore, It is difficult to imagine how the work-life could have been, had the pandemic hit a decade ago thanks to technological advancement that has been providing us with multiple options.

To conclude, the availability of sophisticated transportation and technology has endowed us with a myriad of opportunities which our previous generation could not enjoy.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)