NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mamta

October 19, 2021 at 11:55 PM

Dear Ma’am,

I am writing this letter to you regarding the suggestions for improving the reception area of our company.

Recently, we received a number of complaints about the behaviour of our reception staff, they are not polite and don’t give much attention to the query asked by someone to them. Some also have complained that reception area is unorganised and gave some unpleasant feeling.

Reception area is very important for any organisation because it is the place where any outsider visit the first to enquire about something. A good reception area gives positive vibes about the company and a person makes his first impression about the company.

Reception staff should be polite and humble,so in my opinion, we can give some sessions or trainings to them. We can also hire new staff for the reception area. On upcoming weekend, we can arrange reception area in a better way, so that it doesn’t look messy and gives a better view.

I hope my suggestions will be helpful and provide some relief to the above complaints.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your sincerely

Mamta Gulia

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)