NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sheeba

October 24, 2021 at 6:50 PM

Dear Jeff,

I am writing this letter to let you know that we are losing Bank of America client because I have failed to submit the Global Stock Loans project before deadline.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. As the resource in our team are expertise in Java technologies but the client expect the project has to be done in DotNet technology. In our team we have five DotNet resource and rest of them are Java resource.

So the resource from Java started to learn DotNet. As they are new to the field, they had a lag in their works. The client asked to submit the project within seven months but, training was held for three months. In four months, due to lack of people with required skill, we cannot rush our work.

In future, we will take the resource who are expertise in the specific skill. For freshers, we will spend five months to give complete training. So that, we can avoid losing our client.

Please consider my apologize and in future i will be aware of mapping people to the projects based on their skill set.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Sheeba Jebin.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)