NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Manju

October 28, 2021 at 4:59 PM

Dear John,

How have you been? I writing to say that I’m planning to sell my sofa, dinning table and 2 chairs. As you know, I got a job offer in New York so I’ll be moving out of Brooklyn in about two weeks. I won’t be able to cargo all the items hence packing only necessary ones.

While posting on facebook market for selling some items, it suddenly struck me, you were in look out for a sofa and chairs when we last spoke. If you have still not made any purchases, these are still on sale. I have a three sitter sofa made of latex, it’s very comfortable and soft, I’m sure you you will like it. I have two chairs made of teak wood with velvet covering material and cushion below, though one of its leg had broken long ago which I repaired.

Right now I’m a bit occupied with the packing the stuffs and organizing things to take along but I will be free by next week. Please free to drop in any time of the day next week to self check on the condition of the furniture’s. Even if, I’m not available by wife will be here always to assist.

Hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Smith

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)