AdministratorNovember 3, 2021 at 11:27 PM
* “the design, the former houses were built with” (the comma was not needed here. Look up ‘omission of ‘that’ in relative clauses)
* ‘it’s owner’ (its owner)
* ‘in regards with the same style’ (‘in regards’ does not fit here)
* ‘ decide for a design for oneself’ (the first ‘for’ was not needed here)
* ‘Each person has a varied taste unique to oneself’ (the switch from ‘each person’ to ‘oneself’ does not sound right)
* There are some word choices that sound a bit odd to me. I am not able to explain why they sound strange to me. My recommendation would be to try to make your word choices natural. Review the essay you have written. If anything does not sound right. Look up its definition and many sentence examples to see if it has been used that way.