AdministratorNovember 12, 2021 at 11:19 AM
* I assume that the lack of paragraphing is a formatting error.
* ‘ it is become tough’ (It has become tough…)
* ‘people all over the world adopt the same culture regarding fashion, watch similar kinds of TV programs, having the same taste of brand and food.’(have similar tastes when it comes to brands and food choices)
* ‘Owing to acquiring global trend by people of many countries like same eating habits, brand for wear and similar choice of TV channels, benefited to the people in various ways’
* The first clause starting with ‘owing to’ and the second one starting with ‘benefited’ cannot be connected in this way. It’s really confusing.
* ‘even if he living in another country’ (even if he is living… [‘even if he lives’ is better])