NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Shilpa

December 1, 2021 at 8:04 PM

Now a days celebutante are considered as one of the most influential people among the society not only for the profession but also for being in lime light gives them the privileges’ to get noticed and be heard , furthermore the usage of social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook have given a direct influence towards the public. Recently , celebrities are gaining much more attention in public domain ,either by stipulating controversies which they are unknown or it can also be from the negative hype they create with the fame . In my opinion it is totally unacceptable, and I would like to elaborate on my stand here.

Firstly, in this modern times the whole world are struck with social media even if ,it is a teenager or an adult or an elderly person, its just a touch away , the whole world will appear on a small screen, these most influential ones might take advantage of this with the help of their glory and fame.

Secondly, Many of the prominent people among the society at times retorts their remarks on political matters without considering the consequences and the media spokespersons can manipulate it for their own TRP- Television rating point, especially when it comes to secularism or religious conflicts.

So to summarize, if it is about the information on their own work its wiser to consider them , but if its about the political aspects it surely will create a negative impact on the society.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)