NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rekha

December 8, 2021 at 7:11 AM

Dear Mr. Mayor,

I am a resident of the Eagan suburb which is located under your ordinance, and I am writing this letter to request you to build a children’s park in the Eagan Area.

As you’re already aware that there is a lot of growth in the area and the total population has increased tremendously in the past 5 years which has reflected the growth in the total number of children that study in Eagan High School from 100 to 450 in these years. There is no recreation area, picnic spots, or at least a children’s park in the community. I would like you to request to consider building one in the next year.

Since most of the children, spend most of the day studying they would need a recreation area to relax and play with the children of their age from the neighborhood. As of today, there is no interaction among the children even though they are neighbors.

Indeed, this would directly impact the physical and mental growth of the kids. This would provide an opportunity to develop and improve social, interpersonal, and communication skills as they interact more with children of their age.

Not only for the kids this would also improve the local amenities and the development of the neighborhood. I hope you would consider my request and plan for a park in our community that will provide children an opportunity to get out of their routine.

Yours sincerely,

Sam Pete

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)