NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kenya

December 11, 2021 at 9:28 AM

Dear smith,

I am writing this letter to inform about the damage happened to the roof of your house, which is rented by me.

I am john , living at 42 gohnson road , tw59lj, honslow. Yesterday when it was very windy before rain , suddenly a window opened in our loft due to strong wind and flip towards opposite side. When i reached in the loft i saw that it was raining on the heating system, so I covered it quickly with a big polythene sheet which was kept their and switch off the heating system power supply.

So , I would request you to ask some one who can fix this ,because our heating system is exactly under that window ,if it rains again that it can spoil it totally. moreover it is very risky as anybody can enter the house through the loft. In addition to that another window in the loft is also unable to lock properly as I checked all of them after this incident happened.

I hope you will consider my request and solve this problem as soon as possible. As it is completely opened on the top and birds can access into loft for shelter as well.

I await for your prompt service.

Yours sincerely,

john.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)