NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jose joy

December 17, 2021 at 9:22 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter regarding the advertisement you placed in the magazine, regarding taking care of your wonderful 6-year-old.

I love children from very early own, while growing up, I was sure whom i want to be. It is to cater for the young ones. During my teens, I have served as a babysitter for my neighbors.

I am professionally trained for Manny service from Norland’s, which is considered as the most prestigious institute for training for becoming a Manny/nanny. The institute is located in the UK, and the people who graduated from here have served the biggest families around the world. We are trained in all aspects of child care, compact training in case of possible attacks. Specialized training is also given in traditional medicine, children’s food, and how to make them grow mentally, one good thing about it is we will try to make a connection to parents more by blending into the background.

I had previously been employed by a family for 3 years taking care of their 4 young ones, I stayed with them. Since they are moving out to another country, I am looking into new venues.

I will dedicate all my time caring for your kids, also will provide space wherever necessary for the kid’s growth. and during free time, I know stitching and weaving, which would help the kids as well.

Hope to hear from you soon, regarding the opportunity. and can share the reference of the previous family.

Yours faithfully,

Jose J tharayil

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)