NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• kartik

December 21, 2021 at 1:53 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in regards to a Dell Monitor that I had ordered on 28th January 2021 from Amazon.Upon confirming with the Amazon team ,I was told to get in touch with you for my grievance.

Upon receiving the delivery of my item,I was diligent to check for any issues and found that screen of the monitor was cracked and severely damaged. I have been ordering my computer peripherals from your online retail outlet for the past 4 years and have never had any concerns regarding the quality of the products.

However, It is extremely disappointing that I have received this item partially damaged and would like to seek either a full refund or replacement of the monitor, at the earliest.

Since, I have recently taken up a new job position, the monitor is imperative for my daily work activities. Thus, It is my humble request that the process to return this damaged item is expedited and completed on priority. I have also enlisted the Serial no and attached the invoice copy of the item for your reference.

Sr no :duofdfjf878

Yours faithfully,

Kartik Bindra

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)