NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sakshi

December 30, 2021 at 10:54 PM

It is argued by some people that art subjects at schools are crucial for children. While on the other hand, others believe it is a total waste of time. This essay discusses these contradicting views, followed by my opinion on why I believe art subjects at school are essential and not a waste of time.

Without a doubt, art plays a vital role in children’s life in expanding imagination power and thinking out of the box. Along with this, including art courses in a curriculum helps children to showcase their creativity. Moreover, children can shape their career choices because the art activities involved in their day to day life may work as a helping hand in recognizing their talent. On top of that, studying art subjects alongside educational ones putting all together makes a child an all-rounder. For instance, a well known celebrity who died last year Sushant Singh Rajput was a top ranker IITian which clearly signifies he was excellent at his studies next to arts.

On the contrary, art activities may put an extra pressure on children along with their academic performance. As a consequence, sometimes it may get hard for them to get satisfactory jobs because very limited jobs are available in the society related to arts whereas they are also very tough to get. In addition to that, a smaller proportion of parents encourage their off-springs to flourish interest in art subjects. On the contrary, art activities may put an extra pressure on children along with their academic performance. As a consequence, sometimes it may get hard for them to get satisfactory jobs because very limited jobs are available in the society related to arts whereas they are also very tough to get. In addition to that, a smaller proportion of parents encourage their off-springs to flourish interest in art subjects.

In conclusion, Even though learning art subjects may have some downsides, I strongly believe it helps pupils recognize their passion which may turn into a career later on in life.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)