NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Akram

February 21, 2022 at 8:53 AM

Good morning, Priyanka ma’am

I am Akram the topic is smoking should be banned in all public places.

So we all know everything what is bad impact of smoking so I’m not talk on this. Smoke is like habit for many people. We know about how to stop them but no one cares of that because no one is never smoked in whole life. I am not favour to smoke but in limits like your personal room, personal area, so we can stop away to little childrens and also old age people. At my point of view in public places we can see so many posters, addvertisements and also banned 🚫 symbols but public was ignored them. After you read this topic in India I think every second 50 ciggerate smoke by people more than it’s.

I suggest if you watch any person to smoking in public places so you tell them he don’t smoke there. I know if government banned ciggerate instantly the company’s of manufacture ciggerate was gone to lose so that is not right for anyone because his business was grow up in so long time and money and important time.

So at my point of view all public places was banned to smoking but every one ignore them.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)