NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sudhakar

March 2, 2022 at 9:32 AM

Dear Ramesh,

I’m writing this letter with regard to my strong aspiration to work for our company’s main branch in USA for 6 months to understand the main branch operations.

I have been working here for almost a year and I suppose that still I’m not aware of our product completely. So, I strongly believe that spending at least 6 months in our head office will give insights of our product end to end. For, example I can engage with other team leaders and their project activities and I can also see how they have set up their infrastructure.

When I will be on onsite, I will completely manage my work by working extra hours and following up with my team members in our branch by conducting the daily zoom sessions to understand the progress and stay up to date with our team work.

I am entitled to request you that please talk to our head office managers on the same and kindly provide the visa and other required documentation to complete this process.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you kindly accept my request and provide the opportunity to work in head office.

your sincerely,

Sudhakar

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)