NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sudhakar

March 11, 2022 at 9:47 AM

Dear Sir,

I’m writing this letter with regard to the feedback of one of cookery course that I have taken in your school. I had a great experience learning in your school, I’m completely satisfied with your teaching sessions and I would like to rate the course 10 out of 10.

I have enjoyed the course thoroughly as it contains cooking sessions for all cuisines including practical sessions at the end of the course. The best part of the course is practical sessions where in we can prepare the food under the supervision of the teachers and can serve to the fellow students to get the feedback.

After the course, I have adopted cooking as a hobby, so I’m preparing my everyday meals. The course also provided me the part time job in VegLEAF restaurant, where I’m preparing mostly Indian cuisines.

I think we are missing one of the indian famous dish called palak panner in our courses ,so i suggest to introduce a cookery course on this.

I would be grateful if you add the suggested course. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
    Sudhakar

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)