NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Parveen

March 11, 2022 at 9:00 PM
    150 Network Points
    Activity Points 1300

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about the a laptop which i brought two month ago from your shop. I ordered online and you delivered the HP Notebook 14 inch Laptop to my home. When i received the laptop it was working well. But after two months its mike and speaker made noise and completely stop working from there on.

Next day i called your service adviser and explained the problem as stated above. I was told that a technician was going to be send to check the issue in next two to three working days .However nobody has send till date and all that was ten days ago.

I was checking my purchase warranty and according to that you have to repair or replace within the one year of warranty period. Therefore to resolve the issue i would appreciate if you replace with the new laptop . Otherwise i don’t have another option to take the legal action about this situation.

Your faithfully

Parveen

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.