NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nidhi

March 11, 2022 at 9:01 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to give my feedback and requesting a refund, regarding a mug I recieved yesterday, which I had ordered from your website last week.

I had ordered a light pink colored oval shaped ceramic mug, with silver glitters on the handle and was too excited to receive the product as the image shown on the website was very flattering. But I was disappointed when I received the product, as it was in a distorted state and also the color was not the one that I ordered.

I would appreciate if you can look into this and issue a full refund according to your policy assuring the same within 7 days. The order number of the product is #7811569 and the payment was made through credit card. I am attaching the invoice document along with the image of the damaged product I received so you will have a clear picture of the scenario.

In addition to this, can you please provide me instructions on the same email address for returning the product and whether I should be initiating the return process or you will send someone at my corresponding address, stated in the invoice.

I look forward to get a positive response from your end.

Yours Sincerely,

Janet Ford

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)