NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Manga prasad

March 23, 2022 at 8:32 PM

Dear sir,

This is regarding my watch which I have lost yesterday night.

Since yesterday was holiday, I happened to visit museum along with my children and my parents.

we entered the museum at 5.00 PM on 22/03/22. The reason i was particular about the time, while entering the museum we were asked to enter the timing and I looked at my watch and entered the exact time. we had spent 3 hours in the museum and we enjoyed it a lot.

We also visited canteen in the museum and had snacks and Tea.

We were asked to leave the museum at 8.00 PM by the security guards. At that point of time, I realized that I had lost the watch. As there was huge crowd , we were asked to leave, I did not have the option of searching the watch. When enquired at the reception, they said that they may not able to find it immediately and requested to write a letter.

As the watch is very expensive and gifted by parents, I consider it as most special.

I sincerely request you to search for the watch and in case if you find it, please handover it to me.

The watch name is Rolex 5515 and blue in colour and has leather wrist.

In case if you wish me to file a police complaint, I will be happy to do that.

If you need any further information with regards to the same, you may call me on the number below please.

Thanks in Advance.

Prasad

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)