NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Krithiga

March 28, 2022 at 12:19 AM

Dear James,

I am writing to inform you about the leakage of water from the roof due to heavy rains last night. This is your tenant John staying in your apartment #302, Benton drive, NJ – 483201

I have been living here over past 2 years and had never encountered such problems until yesterday. However, after the consecutive rainfall for past 24 hours has resulted in leaking of water from roof to every nook and corner of the house. Furthermore, this has led to electrical short circuits in the existing wire set up resulting in frequent power cuts. And due to unavailability of power, the room heaters are not working as expected resulting in severe chillness inside the house.

I urge you to fix this at the earliest as I have a 11 month old toddler with me and cannot withstand the severe weather conditions anymore. Also, the climatic conditions are expected to deteriorate further due to the upcoming of winter season. And, I can provide you the vendor number to contact in order to come and do a visit for assessing the situation. Also, please do inform me of the date and time well in advance, so that I can plan my day accordingly to make myself available.

I hope the issues are addressed quickly to avoid worsening of the situation.

Yours sincerely,

John

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)