NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Krithiga

March 29, 2022 at 9:31 AM

Dear Sir,

I’m writing to express my annoyance regarding the noise coming frequently from your restaurant during the evening hours.

I am Celia Griep residing in an apartment close to your restaurant. For past couple of days, there is so much of noise coming from your restaurant especially in the evenings. I could see girls dancing and tapping their feet heavily on the floor with loud music. This is really causing lots of disturbances for my children to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore, it becomes worse in the nights such that we can’t even sleep peacefully after a tiresome day.

Hence, I would request you to stop playing music post 6 pm so that it wont be a hindrance to anyone in the surroundings. Additionally, you can have soundproof glasses enabled for your restaurant wherever they are applicable. And, also make sure of your customers be aware, not to create such loud noises after drinking alcohol.

I hope you will consider my request and solve these problems at the earliest. If you don’t resolve these issues, then I will have to rethink of filing a complaint with the nearest police station for further action.

I look forward to hearing from you on a positive note.

Yours faithfully,

Celia Griep

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)