NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Thejas

March 29, 2022 at 9:38 AM

Dear Sir,

I’m writing this letter to complain about the noises getting from the restaurant, that is managed by you.

I’m Thejas and I live in SMN apartment which is opposite to the restaurant. Recently after the inauguration of the new restaurant we are facing disturbance due to high volume of music, drunk people yelling at each other and the horn sounds people make in the parking lot and due to this it’s difficult for us to sleep at night as well as to focus on our daily activity.

I would request you to form a setup guidelines in the restaurant and in the parking lot so people reduce using horns for unnecessary things. I request you to follow the rule by the government where it is restricted to play music after 12 o clock after midnight or else you can install soundproof interiors and please take necessary action on those who create drama on road after consuming alcohol.

I hope you consider our request and solve it as soon as possible and if this continues. I will file a complaint against your restaurant in the nearest police station.

I look forward for your positive response.

Yours sincerely,

Thejas C C

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)