NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Swarnika

March 31, 2022 at 10:05 PM

Dear Mr Nikhil,

I am writing this to apologize for my absence in the scrum meeting held on Monday due to unavoidable situation at my place yesterday.

I am extremely sorry for my absence as I was taking care of my friend who was not doing well, and I need to rush her to the hospital as she suddenly fainted.

My friend is from Delhi, and is my room mate since past 3 years. As she has nobody to look after her over here in Bangalore so, it was my responsibility to stand up to this situation and take care of her. I am in a hospital since past 2 days, and didn’t get enough time to even to go back home.

I know the importance of the meeting which was on Monday and due to my absence in it, you may have missed out to mention really important updates in a report which you need to share by the end of this week, but I have sent you an email on a day after i.e Tuesday, with all the updates from my end. And I will try to compensate my absence by helping you collate the data from everyone to prepare the report.

I will make sure I will not be repeating the same again, in case I will have any urgency, I will try to inform you prior. Once again, apologies for the inconvenience you need to bear because of me.

Yours Sincerely,

Swarnika

(UPDATED)

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)