NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Swarnika

March 31, 2022 at 10:05 PM
    100 Network Points
    Activity Points 550

Dear Mr Nikhil,

I am writing this to apologize for my absence in the scrum meeting held on Monday due to unavoidable situation at my place yesterday.

I am extremely sorry for my absence as I was taking care of my friend who was not doing well, and I need to rush her to the hospital as she suddenly fainted.

My friend is from Delhi, and is my room mate since past 3 years. As she has nobody to look after her over here in Bangalore so, it was my responsibility to stand up to this situation and take care of her. I am in a hospital since past 2 days, and didn’t get enough time to even to go back home.

I know the importance of the meeting which was on Monday and due to my absence in it, you may have missed out to mention really important updates in a report which you need to share by the end of this week, but I have sent you an email on a day after i.e Tuesday, with all the updates from my end. And I will try to compensate my absence by helping you collate the data from everyone to prepare the report.

I will make sure I will not be repeating the same again, in case I will have any urgency, I will try to inform you prior. Once again, apologies for the inconvenience you need to bear because of me.

Yours Sincerely,

Swarnika

(UPDATED)

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.