NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Divya

April 4, 2022 at 12:44 PM

Now a days there is district products in the market,so companies investing a huge amount to promote their product by advertising, in one hand it’s good to reach to a big audience in seconds, in other hands some advertisement befuddles the public.even though mostly advertisement are only gimmick because Now a days there is district products in the market,so companies investing a huge amount to promote their product by advertising, in one hand it’s good to reach to a big audience in seconds, in other hands some advertisement befuddles the public.even though mostly advertisement are only gimmick example fair and lovely, Olay cream they claims after using these creams anyone can brighter, this is really fake add, another example is Maggie, they claims like maggi noodles can cook in 2 min , and I tried it, and believe me they never been cooked in 2 min.some advertisement used celebrity endorsement for launched the product like I watched the add of scooty hero pleasure and I was thinking like really is Alia Bhatt using a scooty for going their parties. So really funny. I don’t believe.so according to me advertisement are just a gimmick.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)