NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• AMANDEEP SHAH

April 5, 2022 at 10:11 AM

It is considered by some individuals that solving environmental problems is the duty of the governments, while there are people who have an opinion that it is the duty of every single individual to protect their surroundings. this essay will discuss both the views and I believe that government intervention is must in some areas but i also believe that individuals can also lead the way.

there are many reason why some individulas say that it is the duty of of the goverment as in developing and under developed countries where literacy rate is not very high and indviduals are not very much concerned about environment, the governments should enacts strict laws for the betterment and protection of environment. for example, in some states of India single use plastic is banned, but people are still using them beacuse the laws are not so strict. Secondly, Big Industrial units in Cities pollute the air by blowing toxic metals and smoke out through vents and chimneys and by burning chemical waste. factories sometimes dump dirty water, used chemicals and oil waste directly into the common water source such as lake or river, all these activities can only be stopped by the intervention of government and local authorities.

On the other hand, it is undeniable that each individual may have a important contribution to protect there surroundings and neighbourhood.

For instance, if the government of a country takes initiatives to reduce the garbage produced daily, it will not be so effective . However, if the individuals take effort at personal level, garbage production could be controlled at a much higher rate Similarly, if the administration of a country starts planting trees, the effort would not go at a large scale without the collaboration and contributions of the individuals. I believe every small action taken by individuals can prove to be very effective.It is considered by some individuals that solving environmental problems is the duty of the governments, while there are people who have an opinion that it is the duty of every single individual to protect their surroundings. this essay will discuss both the views and I believe that government intervention is must in some areas but i also believe that individuals can also lead the way.

there are many reason why some individulas say that it is the duty of of the goverment as in developing and under developed countries where literacy rate is not very high and indviduals are not very much concerned about environment, the governments should enacts strict laws for the betterment and protection of environment. for example, in some states of India single use plastic is banned, but people are still using them beacuse the laws are not so strict. Secondly, Big Industrial units in Cities pollute the air by blowing toxic metals and smoke out through vents and chimneys and by burning chemical waste. factories sometimes dump dirty water, used chemicals and oil waste directly into the common water source such as lake or river, all these activities can only be stopped by the intervention of government and local authorities.

On the other hand, it is undeniable that each individual may have a important contribution to protect there surroundings and neighbourhood.

For instance, if the government of a country takes initiatives to reduce the garbage produced daily, it will not be so effective . However, if the individuals take effort at personal level, garbage production could be controlled at a much higher rate Similarly, if the administration of a country starts planting trees, the effort would not go at a large scale without the collaboration and contributions of the individuals. I believe every small action taken by individuals can prove to be very effective.

In conclusion, I believe that a combined approach will work best to prevent and protect environment. A contribution of every individual is just as important as the intervention from the government in order to fix existing issues and save our planet for future generations.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)