NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Dheeraj

April 8, 2022 at 9:34 AM

Dear Rakesh,

How are you? It’s been a long time since we met. Hope you and everyone in your family are doing well.

I have been really busy with my new venture which I lately started, it’s a Grocery business, and thanks to word of mouth, sales are going great. In fact, I have even decided to have a website that will help to expand my business one step ahead. Would you be interested in creating the site for me?

As you know, due to high competition in this segment, I have extended the range of products to include daily essentials items, bakery & bread cereals, and breakfast foods, dairy, cheese, eggs, household supplies, and so on. I want the site to really capture the feeling of the store, aesthetically view, royalty-free images, or stock photos with responsiveness to work on all kinds of devices.

Do you think you can do this? I’d love to hear your thoughts! Of course, I don’t expect you to work for free; you’ll have to charge me what you would charge any client, regardless of our friendship.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Love,

Dheeraj

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)