NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Krithiga

April 8, 2022 at 9:43 AM

Dear Rachel,

I trust you must be doing well. It has been a long time since we spoke to each other. I’m elated to inform you that I have started a new computer training institute in our hometown last week which was inaugurated by guitarist Naveen Devassi. We offer a wide range of training programs / courses for university students as well as school graduates, which includes programming courses such as Java, Python and R. There is also a plan to commence programs in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence next month.

When I actually thought about starting a website for my business, the first name that lingered my mind was obviously yours. I know that you are an expert in website development and offer freelance services for clients. I am basically looking for someone who can design a website, which has an intuitive interface. It should list sufficient information regarding all of our available courses and allow people to buy them and perform an online checkout. Do you think you would be able to help me on this?

I know that you have been busy with numerous things. Of course, I will pay your fees. I believe you are coming to our hometown to attend the wedding of our common friend, Ms. Sushma. We could meet there and discuss more in detail.

Best wishes,

Tina

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)