NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Swarnika

April 11, 2022 at 8:32 PM

Hi Shweta,

Hope you’re doing well. Its been a while since we spoke, where I mentioned that I have a business idea. I am writing this letter as I need your help with my business in developing website.

As I’ve mentioned earlier, I have started the business for door step delivery of necessary products like groceries , medicines, Dairy products and other necessities. Recent times has been very difficult when it comes to delivery of basic necessities, which is the primary problem we are resolving with the help of this business, I named it Dunzo.

The website should contain the products we are delivering, it should locate the consumer’s location and show the nearby grocery stores for every location. The live location of the delivery partner should be visible just like other market leaders in this area. I need you to be as much as innovative as possible which I know you are, and we will be doing the daily calls to update the website further.

I need you to be creative with aesthetics of the website, which is very important to attract the user’s attention. You can add the pictures of every product we are promising to deliver, also can add the our mascot’s picture on the website as well, I will share the pictures you can refer to while developing the website.

I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Love,

Swarnika

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)