NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kapil

May 4, 2022 at 5:47 PM

In today’s world, Save the ecosystem has become a biggest challenge for the human being, because it impacts each soul on the earth. Some people argue that securing the nature is a duty of ministry while others say that each person has a liability to protect the territory. I reckon, it is authority of both parties to keep earth free from the pollution. In the forthcoming paragraphs, I shall discuss both views with examples.

On the one hand, there are number of factors responsible to make land contaminate such as rapid industrialization, deforestation and unplanned urbanization. The government have a power to take decision and make strict rules behalf of the nation, and each civilization have to follow the defined regulation so the authority have a big platform to make change in the country. They should take necessary steps to save our climate. i.e., one project was launched in the 2010 by the Sweden government. It was known as “Let we take fresh air” in which they promoted public transports in free of cost for the children and women to reducing the use of private vehicles, and they also provided number of cycles to those citizens who had to go their workplace on daily basis. Presently, Sweden is one of the countries where people could breathe fresh air.

On the other hand, each person on the planet has accountable to secure the nature. Only ministry could not able to do anything without support of the society, so individually should be take first move towards to avoid damage of the habitat and plant the trees as much as possible to make our climate secure. For example, recently government of India awarded a lady who had planted and took care more than 40,000 trees for the last 40 years. Because of this huge contribution towards the environment, she become very famous in the world.

To conclude, global warming is the biggest issue of the world which could be solved through the contribution of each person and authority to the society, and it leads give guarantee to stay safe, secure and healthy to mankind and wildlife on this globe.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)