NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kapil

May 10, 2022 at 12:46 AM

In the 21st century, environment conservation becomes the biggest challenge on the earth for the human being because they culprit the major role to disturb the natural life cycle. It is considered by pessimist that situation is now out of control to get solved, while there are others who think the right steps towards the save habitat improve the situation. I completely agree with statement. In the forthcoming paragraphs, I shall discuss both views with examples.

First of all, in this era, it becomes easy for person to land on the moon because of the expansion in the science and technology field, but it impacts negatively on the eco-system. For instance, it is a fact that industrialization, deforestation, farming and burning fossil fuel are mainly cause of the globalization, which is directly influence on the weather of the earth. In the 1800s, people didn’t face the issue of air pollution but now it occurs normal in a plethora of the cities.

On the other hand, others including me reckon there have multiple possibilities to defence our habitat if people strongly decided to take initiative for the globe. Firstly, Government have authority to banned the deforestation and launch new projects for the reforestation. Secondly, individual can take responsibility to grow new plants and avoid to use own transportation for the ride. They can use public transport or bicycle in short distance. Finally, through the development of new forest leads to secure the animals and territory. It is better if everyone insists to use eco-friendly products. Sweden is one the best example which could apply the rules and regulation in the favor of nature, therefore it could be secure the first rank in the world for provide the fresh air to their population.

To conclude, it is high time to save the nature and wild life otherwise future generation might be have to buy the oxygen instead of get free of cost, even disappear of species also impacts on the life cycle of the planet so it is individual responsibility to take initiative for contribution to the society. It is not irretrievable to save the soil.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)