NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kapil

May 10, 2022 at 12:47 AM

Dear Mr. John,

I have been living in the apartment A-22 for 2 years at Kameel Azhar Street. I am writing this letter to inform you that one of my neighbors who is living in A-23 play music on high volumes, so it creates lots of disturbance for me and my family.

Let me explain the situation, two bachelors are living in the same flat and they finished their duty around 6 o’clock in the evening. Once they reach to home, noise gets started till the early morning. They play music system with full volumes and bass sounds, so our wall also gets vibrate.

As you know, we are 5 members in my family in which my son has studied in the 10th standard and he has started the board examination in a week, because of this disturbance he could not study properly. My grandparents can’t sleep appropriately and don’t get rest on account of the noise, Thereby, my grandmother also feels sick.

Would you kindly step in and resolve the issue? As all the society members have same complain. I raised my concern to our president of society who might be take action. Please pitch in and resolve it otherwise I have to move another flat.

I am looking forward for your response.

Your sincerely,

Abc

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)