NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kapil

May 11, 2022 at 10:03 PM

In this digital era, technology has become an essential part of human beings because people chat together instantly through social media applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and short message service, so, pessimist claim that quick transmission will cause the vanish of language’s fundamental. I partly disagree with this statement. In the forthcoming paragraphs, I shall discussion the reasons with examples.

First of all, language is main source of communication between the communicator, so it plays a vital role for everyone. As each sector of business and government never make deal without the letter or email, because it is one kind of proof which is required to get agree between the parties, and everyone follow the same for last long years. In addition, many applications and software already in the market which is useful to correct the mistakes. Gramaly application is one the best example for correct human mistakes with suggestions.

At the other hand, from the begging of the study, there are lots of courses introduced in the curriculum which provide the understanding from profound, so students have learned from the schools and they adopt a way to use the words in writing. i.e., nowadays parents prefer to get admission of their child at early age in which they learn the primary syntax so they will not face the issues later stage.

To conclude, each person on the earth have to write formally on the workplace in which have to mentioned with properly, in addition, students have taken written examination, so no one can skip the structure and thereby, it never be passed from the globe.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)