NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Amit

May 18, 2022 at 1:45 PM

Dear Sushant,

Hope you’re are doing well. It’s been a more than a decade we have met after we graduated from NY college. I’m writing this letter with regards to the work opportunity which you are looking for. Although, the market conditions are tough but I was able to find this suitable role which I suppose you will find it exciting to apply for.

This opportunity is with one of the leading IT firm in India. The company has diversified business across the globe. In this day and age where the other technology service providing companies are struggling to survive and laying off their staff to save costs they are expanding significantly. Because of international alliance and social role in the market the government is also supporting and providing more projects.

The position I have found in this company is related to IT project manager and exactly matching your existing profile. Even though, this will be more demanding and challenging role for you, however, I feel you will definitely succeed in this role. The roles and responsibility will include managing the team and oversee the activities they are performing. Furthermore, you will also play a role of a company representative to their international clients.

You can apply for this offer by vising to the link I have sent you separately the company website and job link. I look forward to hearing from you on how your interview went and your experience.

Yours Sincerely,

Amit

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)