NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sahil

May 19, 2022 at 9:49 AM

Dear Sir,

I have been a loyal customer of your broadband company for the past few years. Unfortunately, after your company installed the new fiber optics cable in my area, the internet connection is not the same anymore. Due to this, I along with many other people are facing major connectivity issues with the internet.

It is with a heavy heart that I express my dissatisfaction with the internet service provided by your company recently as I have always held your company in great regard. You always put your customer’s feedback first and provided prompt solutions and due to this, you have also earned many well-deserved word-of-mouth recommendations. However, the issues experienced after the newly transformed fiber optics cable was installed in our area, we have submitted numerous complaints to your department but to no avail. The internet keeps fluctuating on daily basis making it extremely difficult to sustain a stable connection. After discussions with the society members, we concluded that it is not a one-off house as the entire community is affected.

Lastly, on behalf of the people of our area, I request you to consider this issue as the uttermost priority and send a support team over to evaluate the cause of the signal drop. Meanwhile, I would also like to suggest installing wireless routers throughout the area until the broadband issue is resolved as this will help resume day-to-day tasks that need internet for everyone affected. I hope our request will be considered carefully and promptly.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully

Sahil

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)