NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kapil

May 19, 2022 at 9:54 AM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to complain about the poor connectivity of internet in our area last two weeks which has been affected to everyone in work and study.

I have been living at Kameel Azhar Street and use the internet of the Mobily for 5 years, but nowadays in our area we all are facing trouble in the internet connection. Such as, it does not work between 7 to 11 in the morning and 3 to 5 in the evening time, moreover when connection is getting alive it does not give a speed which we pay for bandwidth.

Due to covid, schools and offices have became virtual so internet play major role at the work place and study. Students could not attend their classes and employee could not provide work on time, and both are essential for the society so this issue has affected on almost every person.

I would like to suggest some solutions like, you can arrange separate network for each society so users get speed because of less traffic of packages, even, setup of the Wi-Fi devices between 3 to 4 houses will solve this trouble.

I look forward for your reply at earliest convenience and solve this issue on priority base.

Yours faithfully,

John David

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)