NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sugandha

May 22, 2022 at 10:17 AM

Hello Aliyah

I hope this letter will find you in good health and high spirits. Admittedly, I have got an exciting news to share with you , and you will be glad to know that I am commencing a customized fragrance candles business soon. It will be great favour if you could lend me a helping hand in designing its website ofcourse nobody could get hands on computer stuff better than you.

Basically, I am intending to sell scented candles which will come in distinct colours and shapes, furthermore their packaging will be customized as per occasion and personal preferences of customer.In addition, as it is a new start -up , we will be giving away free samples too to attract prospective buyers.

Undoubtedly, your capabilities in making website is remarkable, yet you can make it more eye catching by providing all the details regarding assorted packaging available, different types of shapes and fragrances that are going to be sold, mode of delivery , prices , discounts to be offered on initial purchases and other necessary information.

Lastly, I was thinking what if I send you picture of some packagings ,you can use them for online promotion in website, moreover it will make our page look more appealing.

I am eagerly waiting to hear back from you and would appreciate any suggestions which may pop in your mind.

Catch you soon

Sugandha

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)