NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Pratik

May 26, 2022 at 4:57 AM

Dear sir

I am Writing this letter To Bring your Attention To our Problem For No internet Connection To WIFI Router’s

Since Few days I have Interruption From the WIFI Router, My neighbours Also Have reported Same Matter Yesterday ,We both Have Our Company’s broadband From many years And We have never Face difficults Before In our experience. Due to This Error A-lot of works is been on hold.

Due to Recent Pandemic A-lot Of things Have been switch To Remote Work From My Family and for next door as well, Which Includes our Childs E- learning And My Office Work which requires Good Connectivity To patch Calls From Other Countries on My Facetime. Since few days I have Not been Able To work Properly Due to Network Issues It has Also Effected our Kids Online Sessions, they have not been able to upload or download any PDF or JPG files from there University Sites. Such Problems can be seen in The adjoining Of my, Who has to give lectures On his Schools Online Portal, But from few days He has to Travel To His Other Colleagues Place to Be present For his online course and It has been a serious matter for us.

Therefore We will Like you to Send Some of our Engineering officers to check for the trouble and to bring out a solution For us, Which may Include Our home Devices To Be changed Or may need a update.

I hope Our Request will be consider carefully and Promptly.

Looking forward To Hearing From you soon

Yours Faithfully

Pratik P Dani

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)