NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kapil

June 1, 2022 at 9:54 AM

Dear John,

I hope you are doing well; due to our hectic schedules, we didn’t meet in the past 5 years. But it is high time to give you good news. I am writing to invite you on a holiday trip to Hawaii where we can experience the real beauty of nature during this summer vacation.

I visited City Pride Mall last week, and they organized a competition between the buyers who have bought a fascinating list of items. I got the first rank so they gave me two tickets for a holiday to Hawaii. As you know, you are one of my close friends and for a long time, we didn’t go together to chill out so I would like to invite you for this trip to make it memorable.

This travel takes place on the first day of the next month for a week in which they will give the opportunity to visit mountains, rivers, and most important tracking on the Himalayas for two days.

As per the locations, you have to keep some special clothes with you to protect yourself, as the weather will be chilly so it is mandatory to have a good sweater, to have new shoes for tracking, and don’t forget to bring your camera to capture our beautiful pictures.

Well, let me finish here. I am eagerly waiting for this journey and reply to this letter if you need any further information about it.

Best regards,

Tony Joy

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)