NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Manveen

June 10, 2022 at 2:04 PM

Dear Sir,

This letter is regarding my dissatisfaction with the Philips hair dryer, I bought from a website named Amazon on the 6<sup>th</sup> of this month.

Firstly, I was expecting it to be packed well because of being in a higher price range; in the contrast, it reached me in damaged packaging. Secondly, as per the online description, it should have had three temperature control buttons, whereas one of them is not there. Lastly, it stops working in the middle of use frequently.

Consequentially, I would be highly grateful to you if you could provide me with a refund of the entire amount in the same account through which I paid for the product. I am not in the favor of exchange as I have lost faith in this particular brand.

It would be really nice if you dedicate the duty to picking this dryer to the same delivery boy as I live in a remote area and locating my house is not an easy task. Furthermore, an early pick-up will enable me to order another dryer as I am in urgent need of it.

I expect vigilant action will be taken soon.

Yours faithfully,

Manveen

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)