NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Abhay

June 16, 2022 at 10:08 AM

Dear John,

I am writing this letter to seek your permission for working at company’s South Africa branch starting July 2022 for six months.

On 10th of June 2022, a meeting was held for migrating users from one vendor system to another. Because of the constant interaction with the final users and helping them settle with the new software, and difference in time zones, engaging with the users is counter productive. Although, the team onsite is capable enough but, the task of handling a large customer base can be overwhelming. Due to my knowledge of the process and expertise in handling the systems, my presence over there will be an additional support in making the job a success.

During my absence, I would not like to keep my spot vacant and hinder the current processes. Therefore, I have trained Michael to be my backup and he will perform tasks that fall under my umbrella.

As my direct supervisor, your approval is utmost important to commence the travel process. I would like to request you to please approve the request and make the travel arrangements so that the team over there can share the load of work with me for a successful transition.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,

Abhay Bhatnagar

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)